Is your Chevy B-Body sagging in the rear? Need a little more height to fit those larger tires? Just want to have that "Jacked-Up" raked look? These solid 6061-T6 billet aluminum lift spacers are just the ticket. Less expensive than new springs and are easily installed with the right tools. Gold anodized for superior corrosion resistance to help keep them looking good for a long time. Choose from 2", 1.5", 1" or 1/2" rear lift amounts. Rear Shock Extenders are Recommended for 2" (also available from McBay Performance).
- Your Choice: 2", 1.5", 1" or 1/2" of Rear Lift
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Gold Anodized for Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Stronger & More Durable than Cast Aluminum or Plastic
- Gives Your Ride a Great Looking Stance
- Costs Less than New or Custom Springs
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- MADE IN USA!
Kit includes: (2) billet aluminum spacers, Grade-8 hardware & instructions
- 1965-1970 Bel Air
- 1965-1970 Biscayne
- 1966-1970 Caprice
- 1965-1970 Impala
- Also includes the following models: SS / Custom Coupe / Convertible / Sedan / Station Wagon
WARRANTY: Spacers are warranted from manufacturers defects for the life of the vehicle. Warranty does not cover damage to parts due to improper installation or use. Warranty covers part replacement only. No refunds are given and the warranty does not cover any labor costs or any other costs that were incurred.