A complete set of upper off-set alignment bushings designed to give you extra camber adjustment that you can't get with factory adjustments. Simply press out the old upper control arm bushings and press these in. This bushing set will give you an extra degree of camber adjustment for your 8-LUG WHEEL 4x4 or 2WD. This is a great kit for trucks that are lifted or need more adjustment than the factory cam bolts will give.
- OEM Style Design Does NOT Effect Ride or Handling
- Allows Use of OEM Camber Adjusters to Fine Tune Alignment Settings
- Adjustment Range: 0° to +/- 1.0°
- Kit Includes: 4 Upper Control Arm Bushings (adjusts both sides of the vehicle)
- 2002-2006 Avalanche 2500 4X4 & 2WD
- 2001-2007 Silverado 1500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 1999-2010 Silverado 2500 / 2500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 1999-2010 Silverado 3500 / 3500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 2000-2013 Suburban 2500 4X4 & 2WD
- 2001-2007 Sierra 1500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 1999-2010 Sierra 2500 / 2500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 1999-2010 Sierra 3500 / 3500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 2000-2013 Yukon XL 2500 4X4 & 2WD
- 2003-2009 H2 4X4
WARRANTY: Alignment kits are warranted from manufacturers defects for the life of the vehicle. Warranty does not cover damage to parts due to improper installation or use. Warranty covers part replacement only. No refunds are given for warranty related issues and the warranty does not cover any labor costs or any other costs that were incurred.