2.5" FRONT KIT: The MAXXStak CC Strut Leveling Kit is the most efficient way possible level the nose of your GM Mid-size! These impact resistant cast aluminum strut spacers allow up to 2.5 inches of front end lift to make your truck stand tall without the cost and complexity of a full-on lift kit! As with all Suspension MAXX systems, the MAXXStak lifts without having any adverse effects on ride comfort or handling ability. The kit is complete with the full accessory kit which reduces ball-joint boot angle and increase A-arm droop travel. MAXXStak strut spacers take strength and rigidity to new and improved heights! They are extremely lightweight, will not crack or sag, and are rust resistant to last the life of your vehicle. Ride height is customizable from 2 to 2.5 inches Get the BEST with Suspension Maxx
- Adjustable front leveling kit provides incremental lift heights of 2"/2.25"/2.5" you don't have to settle for "almost right"
- Provides lift to level the vehicle, fit up to 32" diameter tires, and increase ground clearance
- Provides a more aggressive appearance
- Maintains OEM ride quality. Retains stock shocks.
- Durable and economical alternative to complex and expensive lift kits
- Premium quality engineering and materials
- Kits contain all necessary parts and hardware including bump stop extensions and upper A-arm spacers
- Requires no extensive modifications to the vehicle
- 100% Made in America and covered by the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty
This is a perfect solution for truck-owners looking for a practical and economical lift that will allow up to 32" tires.
- NOTE: FOR COIL SPRING SUSPENSION ONLY. DOES NOT FIT TORSION BAR SUSPENSION.
- 2004-2013 Chevrolet Colorado 2WD
- 2004-2013 GMC Canyon 2WD
WARRANTY: All Suspension Maxx products are covered by their Structural Lifetime Warranty. Parts warranted from manufacturers defects to the original purchaser for the life of the vehicle. Warranty does not cover damage to parts due to improper installation or use. Warranty covers part / product replacement only. No refunds are given for warranty related issues and the warranty does not cover any labor costs or any other costs that were incurred.