This front UPPER grease-able ball joint set is designed to give you extra camber adjustment that you can't get with factory adjustments. Designed to meet or exceed factory specs and durability.
Fully adjustable (unlike the competition) from 0° to +/- 3.0°. Just set the ball joint and go. Also allows for future adjustment if your alignment changes.
- A PERFECT SOLUTION FOR LIFT KITS!
- Adjustment Range: 0° to +/- 3.0°
- 1 Ball Joint Per Wheel (sold as a set of 2)
- 2002-2006 Avalanche 2500 4X4 & 2WD
- 2001-2007 Silverado 1500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 1999-2010 Silverado 2500 / 2500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 1999-2010 Silverado 3500 / 3500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 2000-2010 Suburban 2500 4X4 & 2WD
- 2001-2007 Sierra 1500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 1999-2010 Sierra 2500 / 2500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 1999-2010 Sierra 3500 / 3500HD 4X4 & 2WD
- 2000-2010 Yukon XL 2500 4X4 & 2WD
- 2003-2009 H2 4X4
WARRANTY: Alignment kits are warranted from manufacturers defects for the life of the vehicle. Warranty does not cover damage to parts due to improper installation or use. Warranty covers part replacement only. No refunds are given for warranty related issues and the warranty does not cover any labor costs or any other costs that were incurred.