The SuspensionMAXX MAXXCam 9 Adjustable Torsion Bar Leveling Kit replaces your stock torsion bar keys with an adjustable design that enables you to lift, level or lower the front suspension of your GM Heavy Duty truck just the right amount for your needs. MAXXCam 9 provides 1" - 2.5" of adjustable lift height. SMX-MC9 is engineered for Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD 4x4 trucks.
Rather than being a standard one position torsion bar key, MAXXCam 9 incorporates a patented internal gear adjustment mechanism that raises or lowers the suspension in increments with a choice of seven positions. MAXXCam can be calibrated to any amount of corrected height and degree torsion bars require with controlled preload and no degradation in handling or ride quality. MAXX Cam 9 torsion bar keys are precision manufactured using 4140 heat-treated alloy steel for high strength, and feature Industrial strength powder coating for added protection from the elements.
As of 2017, the Chevrolet and GMC Heavy Duty truck's upper control arms are constructed with forged steel that is stronger and lighter than the previous arms, while new lower arms are cast iron to maximize load capacity. Additionally, distinctive torsion bars are used for each gross weight rating to allow improved control over vehicle height, resulting in improved handling and better alignment for reduced tire wear. MAXXCam 9 complements these new components and includes shock extensions so original shocks can be used thereby maintaining the comfortable stock ride and reducing installation expense. SMX-MC9 is multi powertrain compatible & applicable both gas and diesel engine trucks in one kit.
MAXXCam 9 kits include all required hardware including differential relocation spacers to maintain proper axle shaft geometry. MAXXCam is a lower cost option to high-priced full lift kits. Quick to install when using the SuspensionMAXX torsion bar unloader tool, requires no extensive modifications to the vehicle, and is completely reversible. Made in the USA. There is no other product like it.
MAXXCam 9 installation takes approximately 1-2 hours using the SuspensionMAXX 2011 Super 'T' MAXX tool, and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program. Covered by the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty.
- Provides lift to level the vehicle, fit larger wheels and tires, increase ground clearance, or carry heavier front loads
- Gives the truck a more aggressive appearance
- Adjustable front leveling kit allows fine tuning of front lift height 1" - 2.5" & you don't have to settle for "almost right"
- Patented torsion bar key internal gear adjustment mechanism provides up to 7 incremental lift height adjustments
- No torsion bar preload and no degradation in handling or ride quality
- Manufactured with 4140 heat-treated alloy steel
- Durable and economical alternative to complex and expensive lift kits
- Premium quality engineering and materials
- Kits include all required hardware including differential relocation spacers and shock extensions
- Requires no extensive modifications to the vehicle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty
- 2020-2021 Silverado 2500 HD 4x4
- 2020-2021 Silverado 3500 HD 4x4
- 2020-2021 Sierra 2500 HD 4x4
- 2020-2021 Sierra 3500 HD 4x4
WARRANTY: All Suspension Maxx products are covered by their Structural Lifetime Warranty. Parts warranted from manufacturers defects to the original purchaser for the life of the vehicle. Warranty does not cover damage to parts due to improper installation or use. Warranty covers part / product replacement only. No refunds are given for warranty related issues and the warranty does not cover any labor costs or any other costs that were incurred.