Overhaul the look and sound of your JK’s exhaust with Rough Country’s Dual-Outlet Performance Exhaust System. Available in polished stainless steel or black stainless steel finish, these durable exhaust systems offer a throaty growl and menacing appearance that fits in perfectly with the aggressive look of a modified Jeep.
Each exhaust system features a 409 stainless body with high temperature resistant coating for a long lifespan of good looks. This high-quality exhaust modification features 21/2-inch mandrel-bent tubing that’s designed for a high-flow, guttural sound that every driver will enjoy. A set of dual-wall exhaust tips with embossed “RC” logo add a finishing touch to this great-looking upgrade, constructed from corrosion resistant 304 stainless material.
Rough Country’s Dual-Outlet Performance Exhaust System is easy to install with no cutting or welding required!
- 2.5-inch diameter high-flow design
- Corrosion-resistant 409 stainless steel construction
- Chambered muffler offers throaty and aggressive sound
- 4-in 304 stainless dual wall exhaust tips
- Exhaust tips feature embossed "RC" logo
- Easy installation
- No cutting or drilling required
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door 4x4
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 4x4 & 2WD
- Fits 3.6 & 3.8L Engines ONLY
- Exhaust System
- (1) Stainless Steel Exhaust Clamp
Estimated Install Time: 1-2 hours
WARRANTY: All Rough Country Exhaust Systems are Sold with a Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects and is Only Applicable to the Original Purchaser.